Theatre and Gallery Membership celebrates the diversity and opportunities at two of our region’s premier arts venues: Laycock Street Community Theatre and Gosford Regional Gallery.
By combining benefits across both venues into one package, we aim to keep you connected with your local art programs, exhibitions and events, and offer the best possible experience every time you visit
• 10% member discount in the Gallery Shop, discount on art classes and seasonal member offers in the Caroline Bay Brasserie
• Invites to exhibition openings at Gosford Regional Gallery
• Theatre ticket discounts and access to priority seats
• Two complimentary drink vouchers when you first join
• Member prices at the Theatre Bar on rounds of drinks
• Discounts and pre-theatre dining opportunities at L’Isle de France restaurant in Gosford and Terrigal
Membership is $38 per person for 12 months from the date you join. Renewals are on a rolling basis. If you would like to join again next year, we’ll send you a timely reminder.
How to join?
You can join onsite at either the Theatre or Gallery, by phoning 43 233 233, or clicking here.
(Please note that if you are joining online, you will need to purchase your membership first in a separate transaction before purchasing theatre tickets at membership prices).
Purchasing Membership as a gift?
If you phone us to let us know it is a gift, we'll include a gift card in the Membership Pack letting the recipient know it is a gift from you
PURCHASE YOUR ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MEMBERSHIP NOW
The Friends of Gosford Regional Gallery
are a large group of supporters committed to fostering involvement,
understanding and participation in the visual arts and gallery
activities within the Central Coast and wider community.
The Committee is active in holding events and fundraising activities.
For information on joining the 'Friends' or if you wish to make
a general enquiry regarding membership and its benefits, please
contact the gallery on 4325 0056 or email email@example.com
$40 family (2 adults/2 children)